- New York University School of Law, J.D. 2005
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2001
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of New York
Yuliya G. Scharf
Yuliya Scharf concentrates her practice on probate and fiduciary litigation, representing individual and corporate clients in connection with disputes involving wills, trusts, and other estate-related matters. Yuliya offers clients a creative, efficient, and effective approach to navigating and solving their legal challenges while staying attuned to the personal and emotionally charged circumstances clients face.Prior to joining Hirsch Law, Yuliya spent close to ten years as a civil litigator in New York and Boston. She started her career at Goodwin, a top Boston law firm with more than 1000 lawyers worldwide, where she represented corporate clients in pre-litigation counseling, regulatory compliance, and all stages of civil litigation. Yuliya spent the next several years at a litigation boutique, where she represented individual and corporate clients in disputes involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation of confidential information, and violations of professional and ethical rules and obligations. Yuliya also represented pro bono clients in family law and immigration matters. Outside of private practice, Yuliya served as an Adjunct Law Professor at Northeastern University School of Law.
Yuliya lives in the suburbs of Boston with her husband and children. She is fluent in Russian and Spanish.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Panelist, Breach of Fiduciary Duty Litigation: Superior Court versus Probate & Family Court, Boston Bar Association, January 13, 2021
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Greater Boston Fiduciary American Inn of Court
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- BBA Women's Leadership & Advancement Forum
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013, 2014